Moving back to the ol' forums, LOL!

« Older   Newer »

1. MaX Standard

User deleted

[QUOTE=InfernalGrape,8/9/2017, 01:37 PM ?t=68510706&st=0#entry611790194]
    The few times when this forum reached over 10 visitors in 30 min. the fucking faggy Italian piece of shit shuts down.

Oh, it's like desperately makes us staying low profile.
    Last i checked, forumfree support is in italian, so only Xed can check/contact if needed :ph34r:

[QUOTE]

I personally don't give a shit but it is a problem. The main forum gets way more hits.
    phshibe
    It regularly gets 10 but no more than that since some of us moved back here. I just checked the other forum two times within 5 minute intervals, the first time I saw 3 active visitors. The second time I saw 7 active visitors, then when I look at this forum there's only 1 visitor, me. Sometimes 2 if you include you. lol!

I check both forums multiple times a day and I constantly see the other forum having multiple visitors within 5 minutes. I swear they need to change the tracking. I always kept up to one day. On the plus side, shit like Jpop central and Flying Omlette only get 17 visitors max and they're way bigger forums than we ever were. I'm thinking that maybe we should go back since it's annoying having to reference the other forum all the time. On top of that most people just do not want to move over here for some reason.

Another thing that's annoying is that there's like only 4 people here and the most I ever see is 3 people at a time. LOL! The other forum regularly had at least 5 - 25 active posters. Another thing that I find boring is that we only talk about vidya games here whereas the other forum still had multiple active topics on non gaming threads of which I always found much more enjoyable than the gaming threads.

I'm leaving this up to you. There's no point in a poll. There's only 4 of us here. I didn't vote the last time. Should we stay here or move back?
    The two most active Yuku forums that I know of are still using that shitty tapatalk shit
    www.tapatalk.com/groups/jpopcentral/
    www.tapatalk.com/groups/flyingomelettespalace/index.php
    and I figure if they're bearing with it maybe we should too. We were medium sized back at Yuku, whereas mang it's only 4 fucking active posters here.

The only problem is that I don't know how to give you admin super powers at the other forum. It's probably something that Xed has to do since he's registered as one of the owners. I'm not an owner. I completely lost access to my original acount. When I think back I think it was either you or Xed who gave me admin powers at the other forum.

2. InfernalGrape

User deleted

What are main problems with tapashit function wise? I mean, what you mentioned being behind a paywall to fix.

3. MaX Standard

User deleted

You're not given full ability to edit the site layout and functionality like we did back in Yuku. The most annoying thing is that damn 5 minute limit visitor tracking. It makes the site look dead as fuck. Jpoop central FlyingEggfags have the same exact problem and they're way bigger than my site ever was yet we all face the same problem of having 1 visitor for most of the day due to how the site tracks visits. To be fair you can't change the time limit at this forum either but 30 minutes is reasonable.

The biggest problem for this Super Mario forum is how it shuts down a lot, sometimes when I'm in the middle of posting.

Edit: I fooled around with the other forum for a bit. I changed the site to show 100 topics per page just like how it used to before we got moved to Yuku. I could change the max comments per topic page back to 50 like how it was at Yuku but I really didn't like that limit. I only imposed it because it didn't allow me to put 100 topics per page.

I really am not considered as a founder. Too bad I lost acess to the original email account. I think Xed51 is the only other founder, the only one who can grant you admin powers. He may be the only one who has full accessbility to edit the forum. For some reason only the founders are allowed to do anything at Tapatalk. He could give me back full admin powers, but I don't expect him to waste his time trying to figure out the new forced layout.

Edited by MaX Standard - 8/10/2017, 04:34 PM

4. InfernalGrape

User deleted

ironically though i more often has "site not loading" with tapayuku.

i must say tapashit layout is a bit more easy on my eyes due to how bigger everything is.

5. MaX Standard

User deleted

So what's the plan? Stay here or migrate back there? When I was editing the PH51 forum I noticed that there was like 4 to 6 visitors while I was editing whereas this forum only has two people checking it, you & I. LOL! You're going to have to ask Xed to give you admin status. He's the only one who can do it right now, not unless I'm given full admin status too. I only have admin status, but not full founder status.

6. InfernalGrape

User deleted

Isuka, Ferlanga, Krizzx check out regularly but not so active at posting; unregistered members are 2-3 at max, while tapayuku always had more.

though migrating here and there again always offputing for folks.

not sure even xed has founder status, his account is later than your previous ones according to memberlist

7. MaX Standard

User deleted

not sure even xed has founder status, his account is later than your previous ones according to memberlist

Someone gave me admin powers and I'm pretty sure it was him. I gave him founder status back when I had the original account that I abandoned. Founder status isn't decided by date. It's decide by whomever fucking own the site. He's the other owner so it's most likely him.

though migrating here and there again always offputing for folks.

That is a problem, but unlike last time only about 5 people bothered to come over here. For some reason mothafuckas are still logging on to the other forum.
    As I said earlier I think it's funny how some people have over 5 accounts at the other forum but won't even bother to make one account at this one lol.

8. InfernalGrape

User deleted

Tapashit gives me 404 error every several times today lol wtf with their servers.

404mhsgr

9. MaX Standard

User deleted

Must be a turd world Russian problem coz I never have that happen. It just happend to me with this site today though at around 8:00 lol. I don't like tapatalk either. Both of these places fucking suck. You're correct that the tapa site is easier to read. I also like how I can stuff 100 threads into a single tapa page just like the old days.

10. Afnan Hype Remake

User deleted

well now i will starting too hangout here & post mainly video game shit on this forum.

11. JonnyThunderkong

User deleted

I don't even know who is who, LOL.

Edit: Some of the stuff on this site seems to be poorly translated in Naziish German.

12. JonnyThunderkong

User deleted

Are we using this, or the other forum? I don't get it anymore.

26 replies since 4/4/2014, 09:04   361 views